|Sunrise, known as the "Do-it-yourself" greenhouse looks beautiful and complicated but is really quite easy to construct! Everything "slides"
together, requiring, at most, three people, for 5-6 hours. Its signature "onion" design makes it stand out visually against other greenhouse brands but is just as formidable in its features. Standard with oversized and hinged rear AND roof windows, UV-protected 8mm twin wall polycarbonate covering, integral insulation, and a warranty of 10 years for the poly, 15 for the frame, Sunrise greenhouses, despite their shape, are quite well-rounded.
Click HERE to view all Sunrise Greenhouse Accessories
Riga Sunrise XL
Riga Sunrise 77
Riga Sunrise 710
Riga Sunrise 714
Riga Sunrise 910
Riga Sunrise 914
Riga Sunrise 917
Why buy a Sunrise Greenhouse?
1. We like its design. The Sunrises onion shape gives the greenhouse a look that stands out among the other a-frame and barn-shaped greenhouses on the market.
2. The Sunrise Greenhouse manufacturer has been making greenhouses for more than 27 years and have become the #1 greenhouse manufacturer in Europe. They listen to their customers and have constantly adapted and improved their products based their comments and suggestions. They have the best first-hand experience like no other factory in this business.
3. Dollar for dollar the Sunrise offers the best quality and value in the Hobby Greenhouse marketplace.
Specific and Unique Features of the Sunrise Greenhouses
1. The unique "onion" shape - offers greater strength than any other design in its class.
2. The Sunrise has no eaves or shoulders. What does this mean? It means the Sunrise greenhouse has significantly less wind resistance. The Sunrise has been tested against winds up to 100 miles per hour and has never been blown away (when properly anchored to the ground). No eaves also means no significant snow build up!
3. The Sunrise Greenhouse uses UV-protected 8mm super high quality twin wall polycarbonate over the main body and UV-protected 10mm super high quality twin wall polycarbonate on the front and back walls. Creating an overall stronger greenhouse and better insulation protection for your plants than the 4-6mm polycarbonate greenhouses.
4. With greater insulation you get a greater R-value of 3.0. (The R-value of a material is its resistance to heat-flow and is an indication of its ability to insulate. It is used as a standard way of telling how good a material will insulate. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation. For example, 4 in. brick has an R-value of 4.0 -- Hardwood siding (1 in. thick) has an R-value of 0.91.)
5. The Sunrise Greenhouse also carries a Sunrise warranty of 10 years for the polycarbonate and 15 years for the frame.
6. The heavy duty lockable Dutch door offers increased ventilation options while preventing the unwanted access of animals and pests. The doorframe is a wide 29.6 inches, more than wide enough to drive a standard wheelbarrow through.
7. The Sunrise is the only greenhouse with an oversized, hinged, rear wall window at 42" tall and 30" wide and an oversized roof window 40" wide and 24" deep (equivalent to 2 regular size roof windows).
8. An automatic window opener comes standard with each roof window.
9. We recommended the optional 6" high aluminum base for added anchoring and support.
10. Height: 83" (89" with optional base), 73" height to shoulder (79" with optional base).
11. Assembly: Sunrisely easy! Everything slides together! We recommend three people for assembly. One person holds things up while the other two slide the parts together. For three it takes approximately 5-6 hours to assemble. If you can only have two for assembly, expect to spend a full day.